A household intercom system is one of the best ways to communicate throughout the home without yelling. You may be familiar with intercom systems as they are used in a school system, a hospital, or any other large building. Everyone is familiar with the idea of hearing a specific cashier or manager being called to the front of the store when you’re shopping, but that’s only the beginning of what a home intercom system can provide.
The Xtreme Intercom System
We offer an intercom system that includes the following features:
- Main Intercom: This is the central intercom control panel and where you can set the system up.
- Front Door Station: Answer the front door before you leave the room. This system offers the added security of keeping the door locked until you’re sure it’s safe.
- Patio Station: How many times have you forgotten condiments inside the house and have to run back in to get them although you have a house full of guests? Use the intercom system to request help while you’re grilling or relaxing.
- 4 Room Stations: Add an intercom panel to up to four additional rooms. Call the kids to dinner without raising your voice or install one in the home office so you aren’t out of reach of other family members while working from home.
- Simple Interface: User friendliness is extremely important when dealing with this type of technology.
- Music Bay: Distribute music from your smart phone or MP3 player throughout the entire home using the intercom system.
Add Speakers for Added Functionality
Purchase our basic system and add one pair of flush-mounted ceiling speakers in each of the four interior zones for added functionality. This is a much better option than texting your family to let them know when it’s time for dinner.
Don’t Settle – Go Xtreme
Thank you for stopping by our website to check out our intercom installation service. Take a look at our gallery of previous projects while you’re here. We believe you’ll find our work more than satisfactory and our cable organization skills top notch.
Call us at 303-536-5980 if you’re in the greater Denver, Colorado area and would like to schedule an appointment for a consultation with one of our intercom installation technicians. You may also use our online appointment tool to book your appointment with us. Drop by our office at 6830 Broadway Unit H in Denver if you would like to discuss your intercom installation ideas in person.
Our electronics systems technicians hold some of the best certifications in the industry, including CEDIA Residential Networking Specialist and CEDIA Certified Technicians. We are also members of the Electronics Technicians Association. We’ve partnered with some major corporations including LG, RTI, Niles, and Pioneer Elite, just to name a few. We encourage you to contact us for all of your home electronics needs; don’t settle for subpar performance – go Xtreme!