STARTING AT $19.99/MO.
Feeling safe shouldn’t require a long-term commitment or expensive fees. Xtreme guarantees to deliver a new kind of home security system that keeps you protected and connected 24/7 how you want, whether you live in a studio apartment or own a three-floor home. Always On+
Our most secure plan. In addition to the features you’d get with the Always On plan, this plan includes 24/7 professional monitoring. You can rest easy even when you’re not available to respond to a Xtreme notification because the monitoring service can respond on your behalf.
ALWAYS ON+ FEATURES
- Email notifications
- Battery backup
- No annual contract
- 24/7 professional monitoring service (see below)
24/7 PROFESSIONAL MONITORING SERVICE
- UL-certified monitoring centers
- Dispatch police on your behalf
- DIY style wireless installation with plug and place All you have to do is mount your sensors and move on.
- Professionally built custom home security systems. All of our systems are built and tested in our facilities before they’re installed at your home.
- AT&T or T-Mobile GSM cell phone interface, which means there are no phone line to cut to render the system useless.
- You can arm or disarm your home security system from your Smart Phone.
- Control your home’s lighting, temperature, and many other systems using your Smart Phone.
There were 2,845,000 burglaries in 2011. Of those incidences, they were most likely to happen in suburban locations and to households with less than $35k in annual income.
Don’t Settle – Go Xtreme
Thank you for stopping by our website to check out our home security service. Take a look at our gallery of previous projects while you’re here. We believe you’ll find our work more than satisfactory and our cable organization skills top notch. We are an authorized alarm.com dealer, and we never require a contract to lock in our low monitoring rates.
Call us at 303-536-5980 if you’re in the greater Denver, Colorado area and would like to schedule an appointment for a consultation with one of our home security technicians. You may also use our online appointment tool to book your appointment with us. Drop by our office at 6830 Broadway Unit H in Denver if you would like to discuss your home security ideas in person.
Our electronics systems technicians hold some of the best certifications in the industry, including CEDIA Residential Networking Specialist and CEDIA Certified Technicians. We are also members of the Electronics Technicians Association. We’ve partnered with some major corporations including LG, RTI, Niles, and Pioneer Elite, just to name a few. We encourage you to contact us for all of your home electronics needs; don’t settle for subpar performance – go Xtreme!